Tuesday, July 6, 2010

LIFE STARTS HERE ~


woooo....life started when i first entered matrikulasi labuan..wahahah....oww...how i miss this bed...my pillow case n my bedsheet...omg..i think i threw it away before i went to KK..from dis pic..there are alot of nostalgia in it...i laf here...i chat wif my best frens here...ah san n zhi san and my rummates...nana...T.T...i miss dis place alot..den i sleep here of coz..haha...i study here...i have midnite talks too...especially when i cant sleep..i will find my bestie...ah be..haha..who always awake during the midnite...den i also ever cried on dis bed as well...haha...one year in matrik is like one month...everythg is going fast paced..everyone rushing with time...coz as we all noe studying in matrik is = packed timetable..but for now...if compared wif medical life..its far more challenging...at least matrik classes will end around 3 or 4 in evening...the sarung which i used to cover the window is actually to avoid pencuri break into my site..haha...cz many pencuri case happened at my blok...so its kinda scary lo during the nite...but when u r rili tired....u dont even have the energy to think bout it...haha...and besides that...that sarung is not only for covering window purposes...haha...its for me to cover my body.~~waahahaha~ well...there is always water shortage here...so have to use sarung to mandi~!!wohohoh~
but but i still enjoy bathing with sarung..with the cold cold water...wahaha....feel refreshing..however...some of my frens still dont know how to use sarung...wakakaka....next to my room de...wahaha....after ' u ' read then you will know who are you...wahaha~ to summarise...my life here was full of joy,stress,happiness,and also did alot of stupid things here...wahaha..which i wont admit..wakakaka~~ chaozzz~~~~ ^^

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww....this room reminds me of our last night together in matriks T.T We eat maggie together and pao kopi together...and talk talk talk till very late. Miss you ah sim! t.t

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha!! yalo....we 2 squeeze on dat super small bed......hahahaha~~ make me canot sleep nia..hahaha....

    ReplyDelete